Apply for a Grant from Junior League of Yakima
The mission of the Junior League is to promote voluntarism, develop the potential of women and improve our community. This includes financial support to other organizations and causes in the Yakima Valley through our Community Assistance Fund.
The deadline to apply for the 2020-2021 CAF Grant has ended. Junior League of Yakima is pleased to announce that we have awarded five nonprofit organizations a total of $7,000 in grant funding. These nonprofit organizations provide programs and services that benefit women and children within Yakima County.
The 2021 grant recipients are:
- Wellness House: Stronger Teens, Stronger Women
- Toppenish Community Chest Food & Clothing Bank: Fill the Gaps
- Central Lutheran Church: On the Corner
- Grand Columbia Council of Boy Scouts of America: Friends of Scouting
- Camarata Club of Yakima: Junior League of Yakima Music Award
Previous recipients include:
- Valley Performing Arts Center
- Country Bunch 4-H Club
- Yakima Neighborhood Health Services Broadening Education and Self- Sufficiency for Transitional Youth (BESTY)
- Washington Middle School Counseling Department
- Junior Achievement (JA) of Washington
- Teytum’s Gifts
- Camp Prime Time
- Love, Inc.
- West Valley School District
- On the Corner
- Madison House
- Catholic Family Charities