Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who can I contact with questions about joining Junior League of Yakima
Please send all membership inquiries to [email protected] and we’ll follow up with all the information you need!
- What is the process of joining Junior League of Yakima?
Every new member has her own unique experience, but here is an overview of the general membership process:
- Submit an application
- Pay new member dues
- Attend a new member orientation session
- Participate in membership meetings, community service activities and trainings
- Complete a community service project with the new member class
- Interview with a committee placement advisor
- Receive your new committee placement!
- Do I need a sponsor to join?
No, the Junior League of Yakima does not require you to be sponsored by an active member to join.
- Are there any age restrictions to joining?
Members must be 21 years of age or older.
- How much does it cost to join Junior League of Yakima?
Active membership dues are $140 and are paid on an annual basis. Payment plans can be arranged with our finance team.
- When does Junior League of Yakima meet?
The Junior League of Yakima hosts general membership meetings on the second Tuesday of every month. Meetings begin at 6:30 p.m. with an optional social hour starting at 6:00 p.m.
Individual committees schedule additional meetings as necessary.